giovedì 4 luglio 2013

While the Waves Crash in the Sea, and Meet the Land

"While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand
While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land
While there's a wind and the stars and the rainbow
Till the mountains crumble into the plain"

Queen, Innuendo



Finally, sea pictures. They're not the first I take, and definitely not the best, but I'll post the others further on. In the meantime, these are the most recent, of last week. The place isn't spectacular, but rough sea offers everyone the possibility to take some nice shots; so while my friends were lying in the sun, I sat down in the water near the quay, and tried my new Tamron lens 70-300. I leave you the judjments! Do you like them? What could I improve in? My problem is I still have to learn how to balance white, so maybe that's the flaw... What do you say?

Finalmente, foto del mare. Non sono le prime che faccio, e decisamente non sono le migliori, ma le altre le pubblicherò più avanti. Intanto, queste sono le più recenti, della settimana scorsa. Il posto non è niente di spettacolare, anzi, però il mare mosso offre a tutti la possibilità di fare qualche scatto; quindi mentre i miei amici prendevano il sole, mi sono messa seduta vicino al molo, in mezzo all'acqua, e ho provato il mio nuovo obiettivo Tamron 70-300. Lascio a voi i giudizi! Vi piacciono? Cosa avrei potuto migliorare? Il mio problema è che devo ancora imparare a bilanciare il bianco, quindi forse il difetto è questo. Che ne dite?




1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Some really good shots here....particularly of the sea! I enjoyed the portraits in B/W....well done Irene:)

John Clifford